Tokyo Techies is looking for a Japanese and English speaking Senior Technical Consultant who could join us soon to handle R&D consulting projects.
- Manage our engineering division to maximize its capabilities to handle various types of consulting/ product development projects in AI, Software Development, Cyber security.
- Support HR to recruit/ train new technical members
- Communicate with the customers and engineering team to turn business ideas into proposals/ feasible implementation plans
- Keep track of technical tasks and make the progress transparent to all stakeholders
- Frequently propose ideas to improve Tokyo Techies’ working environment to make it always engineer friendly.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese
- At least 5 year of hands-on software design and development experience
- Capabilities to manage Agile development projects (Scrum/ Kanban)
- Flexible mindset and ability to learn fast
Nice to have:
- Strong background in computer science
- Hands-on experience with rapid software prototyping for Web/ Mobile platforms.
Higashi Ueno, Taito, Tokyo
Remote work is acceptable at Tokyo Techies given that you always actively work with the team and deliver the expected results.
Flexible with core time from 10AM – 3PM everyday.
BONUS & OTHER BENEFITS (FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES):
- Welcome Bonus: A sum equivalent to one month’s salary awarded as a welcome bonus after joining Tokyo Techies
- Performance Bonus: Awarded every six months
- Encouragement Bonus: Awarded for outstanding contribution aside from performance bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus: Awarded for successfully referring new employees
- Certificate Acquisition and Course Completion Support and Bonus: Awarded for acquiring certificates and completing courses to enhance one’s skill set
- Yearly pay raise based on performance
- Transportation expenses reimbursed by Tokyo Techies
- Annual leave credits and holiday pay
- Team building activities and corporate retreats
- Flexible work arrangement and relaxed dress code policy