We are looking for fellow enthusiasts who gets excited about
To meet and interact with our members, please join our upcoming
Tokyo Techies is looking for a cyber security engineer based in Tokyo who could join us soon to handle long term cyber security consulting projects.
– At least 2 years of work experience with penetration testing, incident detection, incident response and forensics
– Experience working with Windows OS and Linux distributions such as Kali Linux, RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS
– Knowledge of network technologies, common infrastructure components, load balancers, firewalls, virtual and physical infrastructure design
– White box security testing experience (including source code review)
– Flexible mindset and ability to learn fast
– Good communication skills in English/Japanese
Nice to have:
– Experience with public clouds such as AWS, Google, Azure
– Project management experience
– Full-stack web/mobile software development skills
– Code reading comprehension
– Conduct penetration testing/ incident response/ cyber security policy building/ cyber awareness training tasks
– Communicate with the clients to gather cyber security-related requirements and turn them into action plans.
– Collaborate with other tech teams at Tokyo Techies to come up with one-stop solutions for the clients (eg: aside from cyber security tasks, we may need to rebuild the whole infrastructure, reconfigure the network on AWS)
Monthly Salary: starting from 320,000 ~ 500,000 JPY/month depending on your skill level.
Shinbashi, Minato, Tokyo, Japan
– Flexible with core time from 11AM – 4PM everyday.
– Remote work is always acceptable at Tokyo Techies given that you always actively work with the team and deliver the expected results.
Part-time or Full-time employee