We are looking for fellow enthusiasts who gets excited about
To meet and interact with our members, please join our upcoming
– Ensure the technical feasibility of given UI/UX designs, while building reusable code for future use
– Optimize the performance and scalability of the applications
– Avoid cybersecurity risks right from the design and development phases
– At least 2 years of work experience with mobile/web system development using NodeJS.
– Proficient in commonly used tools: GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket, Jira/Trello, Confluence/Google Drive,…
– Experience working with Windows OS and Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat.
– Experience working with public clouds such as AWS, Google, Azure
– Flexible mindset and ability to learn fast
– Good communication skills in Japanese and English
Nice to have:
– ReactNative development experience
– Team management experience
– Full-stack web/mobile software development skills
– Code reading comprehension
– Specifications documentation using UML
Shinbashi, Minato, Tokyo, Japan
– Flexible working time
– Remote work is always acceptable at Tokyo Techies given that you always actively work with the team and deliver the expected results.
Part-time or Full-time employee
Monthly Salary: starting from 280,000 ~ 420,000 JPY/month depending on your skill level.