Position Summary (Programming Tutor)
Job Title: Part Time Programming Tutor
Address: Hirose Building 3F, Nishi-Azabu 3-24-17 Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0031
- Teach English-speaking students (age range: 10-15) to learn programming from basic to advanced levels
- Self-create curriculums or reuse existing contents for the lessons
- Send lesson reports to the parents via email
Having 2 years or more of professional experience in programming.
Capable in at least 2 of following programming languages:
Be able to develop complete, working client/ server side applications.
- Real-world software development experience is preferred
- A bachelors or higher degree in CS or a related field
- Professional proficiency in English