We’re looking to fill a role on our office management team as below:
What will you be doing?
Our office management team is the first point of contact for all inbound client requests and communications across multiple channels (e-mail, phone, in-person) and in English.
- Client-facing: You’ll introduce our office & explain our policies. You’ll also match student and teacher schedules for diagnostics, lessons, and classes.
- Internally: You’ll also work with the team to operate as an internal hub of communication, form dealing with various procedures (contacts, changing plans), often with counterparties, to liasing with tutors, planning team hangouts, and more. You’ll also help coordinate our curriculum, manage diagnostic material and data, and support our teaching staff.
- Operations: You’ll also help make sure our office is running smoothly by managing the facility and office equipment.
- Strategic initiatives: We have myriad initiatives, from research and development, to operations and process improvement, which you’ll be able to support on / lead.
Who are we looking for?
- We’re looking for self-starting individuals with the aptitude and willingness to own their role and get things done.
- You’ve been described as proactive, energetic, sociable, efficient, and creative.
- You’re comfortable with the ambiguity of a growing organization, and feel comfortable asking questions and seeking help.
- Native English speaker
- Business level Japanese is a plus
- Compensation: 3M~4M yen (depending on experience, for five-day schedule)
- Schedule: Flexible
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.