Tokyo Techies is looking for a Japanese and English-speaking ERP Technical Program Manager/ Technical Architect who could join us soon to handle a large-scale ERP consulting project in the medical device field.
- Proactively communicate with the stakeholders across the borders to understand business goals, gather business requirements, and turn them into actionable plans
- Understand business processes and data flows – translate them into a cohesive systems architecture and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Plan and design the structure of an end-to-end technology solution. Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure and successful integration tests.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods. Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Anticipate and mitigate risk by conducting assessments across the program to determine if the implementation plans meet stakeholder requirements and will achieve the client’s strategic objectives.
- Partner with the program sponsor and stakeholders to define the program’s key objectives and roadmap.
- Communicate system requirements to multiple software development vendors.
- At least 5 years of experience in ERP implementation consulting
- Experience with managing complex ERP projects across borders.
- In-depth understanding of the enterprise architecture, software development lifecycle
- Capable of producing system architecture diagrams, cross-system API interfaces, integration/system test scenarios
- Great communication skills in Japanese/ English
- Flexible mindset and ability to learn fast
Nice to have:
- Experience in rolling out ERP solutions for the medical device field
- Experience with Oracle Netsuite, Salesforce, Lab Vantage
Taito, Tokyo, Japan
Remote work is acceptable at Tokyo Techies given that you always actively work with Tokyo Techies team and deliver the expected results.
Flexible, with core time from 10 AM – 3 PM everyday.
Part-time or Full-time employee
BONUS & OTHER BENEFITS (FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES):
- Welcome Bonus: One month’s salary awarded as a welcome bonus after joining Tokyo Techies
- Performance Bonus: Awarded every six months
- Encouragement Bonus: Awarded for outstanding contribution aside from performance bonus
- Employee and Client Referral Bonus: Awarded for successfully referring new employees and clients
- Certificate Acquisition and Course Completion Support and Bonus: Awarded for acquiring certificates and completing courses to enhance one’s skillset
- Yearly pay raise based on performance
- Transportation expenses reimbursed by Tokyo Techies
- Annual leave credits and holiday pay
- Team building activities and corporate retreats
- Flexible work arrangement and relaxed dress code policy