– Robotics navigation, mapping and localisation and sensor programming.
– Analogue and digital circuit design in particular for microcontroller based sensor interfaces.
– 6 years robotics hardware & software design and development at a Japanese robotics firm.
– PhD in medical robotics from Imperial College London.
– 2 years of postdoctoral research in medical and mobile robotics at Tokyo University and Chiba Institute of Technology.
– 5 years of work as a private tutor to high-school and college level students in math and science.