Building on our Level 1 Minecraft course, this course extends the Python API to build more complex structures and more sophisticated interactive elements in Minecraft, such as games within the game.
By the end of this course, students will achieve:
- Intermediate programming skills with Python
- In-Depth understanding of Minecraft and how it’s built
- Building Python functions and integrate them to the game.
- Customize Minecraft using code
- Build personalized game within Minecraft
- The ability to read written Python codes and changing them based on preferences.
- Basic Python skills
- Familiarity with Minecraft
Curriculum For This Course
- math operations
- setting blocks
- random numbers
- sprint game
- checking scripts
- secret door game
- loops, ranges
- dancing floor game
- parameters, scope
- data structures
- lists, custom buildings
- making art
- advanced structures
Below are the courses that you may want to take after this course:
Cyber Security engineer and game enthusiast
Marlin is a passionate programmer and computer engineer. Marlin likes to play and design computer games, and enjoys teaching students how to apply abstract programming to usable applications like modding video games.
Be sure to ask him how to make your favorite video game!