Last Updated: 29/09/2018
The ultimate goals for the 8-lesson program are to expose students to computer science and give them hands-on experience with coding based on Tokyo Techies’ original computer science skill development framework.
By the end of this course, students will:
- Understand the basics of computer science
- Be familiar with a specific programming language
- Complete some online coding challenges for beginners
- Be well-prepared for computer science tests or online competitions, such as the AP Computer Science exam, Oxford Computing Challenge, etc.
- Basic PC use
- Python basics (Optional)
Curriculum For This Course
- Nested for-loops
- Pattern recognition
- Internal Python functions usage
- Screen drawing
- Recursion Combination
- Understanding The Basics Of Sorting Algorithms.
Below are the courses that you may want to take after this course:
8 years of experience at IT companies in Germany, Poland, Switzerland and Japan.
Formal cloud engineer / Solution architect at Swisscom. Certified Scrum Master.
MS in Computer Science at Poznan University of Technology.
Researcher at Poznan University of Economics.
Volunteer worker at Orphanage.